- Continue Shopping
- Your Cart is Empty
InBody will provide free body composition analysis at Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo (FNCE) 2017
Published on October 23, 2017 by InBody USA
Visitors will also receive a free individual consultation at InBody’s booth (#1845) from October 21 – 24 in McCormick Place West in Chicago, IL
CERRITOS, Calif. (October 23, 2017) – Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo (FNCE) 2017 attendees will be able to receive a free body composition analysis, courtesy of InBody. Testing will be held at InBody’s booth (#1845) from October 21 – 24 in the McCormick Place West in Chicago, IL.
“InBody lets you monitor changes in body composition, without using empirical data, so you can make adjustments to your clients’ and patients’ meal plans as necessary,” said Gianna Rubino, regional sales manager. “The device also monitors body water and basal metabolic rate, simplifying a dietician or nutritionists’ monotonous chart work.”
InBody will have two InBody 270s and one InBody 770 available at their booth so attendees can learn more about the devices and how they can be incorporated into a business.
The portable InBody 270 will provide testers with the following data in 15 seconds:
- Obesity Analysis: Monitor percent body fat to determine a user’s obesity risk.
- Segmental Lean Analysis: Identify how many pounds of lean mass are in each body segment (right arm, left arm, trunk, right leg and left leg) to ensure user’s changes in weight are trending in a desirable direction.
- Body Composition History: Monitor user’s weight, muscle mass and percent body fat from the last eight tests to measure progress over time.
The flagship InBody 770 will also be at the booth. In addition to the data listed above, the InBody 770 will provide:
- Body water readings: Identify injuries, swelling and fluid distribution in each segment of the body.
- Visceral Fat Analysis: Measures the amount of fat surrounding organs in the abdomen. Fat totaling 100 cm2 or greater is considered to be unhealthy.
- Phase Angle Analysis: Measure whole body phase angle and segmental phase angle to determine cellular integrity. Healthy cells have higher phase angles than those of lower cellular integrity.
- Segmental Body Water Analysis: Easily detect unusual shifts in fluid distribution in each segment in the body. Changes can be caused by injury, aging, obesity and other health factors.
InBody Helps Los Cerritos Center Visitors Monitor Their Body Composition During the Holidays InBody collaborates with Technogym mywellness cloud platform to integrate biometric data InBody will give free body composition tests at the Athletic Business (AB) Show 2017 from November 9 through November 10 National Wrestling Coaches Association (NWCA) announces InBody as the official body composition analyzer InBody Will Provide Free Body Composition Analysis at the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) Annual Meeting