- Continue Shopping
- Your Cart is Empty
InBody Will Provide Free Body Composition Analysis at the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) Annual Meeting
Published on October 30, 2017 by InBody USA
Business consultations will also be available to people who visit the InBody booth (#901) from October 31 to November 2 in National Harbor, MD
CERRITOS, Calif. (October 30, 2017) – Visitors at the 34th American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) Annual Meeting can receive a free body composition test and business consultation from InBody. Consultations will be held at the InBody booth (#901) from October 31 to November 2 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, MD.
“InBody devices are trusted by top hospitals and independent studies have validated our products’ results,” said John Ross, regional sales manager. “InBody devices can simplify the not-so-simple processes of identifying complications from surgery and treatments.”
The medical device manufacturer will have an InBody 570 and InBody 770 available for visitors to test on. In 45 seconds, the InBody 570 can give doctors and patients information like:
- Body Composition History: See that a patient is losing fat mass and retaining muscle mass to ensure a patients’s changes in weight are trending in a desirable direction.
- Segmental Lean Analysis: Identify how many pounds of lean mass are in each body segment (right arm, left arm, trunk, right leg and left leg).
- Visceral Fat Analysis: Measure the amount of fat surrounding organs. Fat levels above 10 are associated with increased health risks.
In addition to the information listed above, the flagship InBody 770 will provide the following information in 60 seconds:
- Phase Angle Analysis: Measure whole body phase angle and segmental phase angle to determine cellular integrity. Healthy cells have higher phase angles than those of lower cellular integrity.
- Segmental Body Water Analysis: Identify swelling in the five segments of the body to determine potential areas of concern.
- Separate body water printout: Monitor fluid imbalances related to obesity or disease.
For more information, please visit www.inbody.com.
InBody Helps Los Cerritos Center Visitors Monitor Their Body Composition During the Holidays InBody collaborates with Technogym mywellness cloud platform to integrate biometric data InBody will give free body composition tests at the Athletic Business (AB) Show 2017 from November 9 through November 10 National Wrestling Coaches Association (NWCA) announces InBody as the official body composition analyzer InBody Will Provide Free Body Composition Analysis at the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) Annual Meeting